(Updated 5/7/21 AT 11:48 a.m.)
At the direction of government and public health officials, and to protect the health and safety of our guests, employees and performing artists amid the latest developments regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19), several events at Kodak Center have been POSTPONED, RESCHEDULED or CANCELED:
- Cody Jinks (9/14/21): CANCELED
- Marie Osmond (7/24/21): RESCHEDULED to 12/14/2021
- Gordon Lightfoot (6/20/21): RESCHEDULED to 10/20/2021
- MAKS & VAL LIVE (7/5/21): CANCELED
- Theresa Caputo (2/25/21): RESCHEDULED to 8/29/2021
- Boney James (3/25/21): RESCHEDULED to 10/27/2021
- Jack Hanna (10/17/20): CANCELED
- Three Dog Night (10/24/20): RESCHEDULED to 10/23/2021
- Baby Shark Live! (2/5/21): CANCELED
- Sesame Street Live! Let’s Party! (3/24/20-3/25/20): CANCELED
- Classic Albums Live performs Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon (4/24/20): CANCELED
- Scooby-Doo! and The Lost City of Gold (4/30/20): POSTPONED until further notice
- Island Wraps presents Love & Unity Soiree feat. Etana, Alaine & Duane Stephenson (5/8/20): CANCELED
At this time, all other events at Kodak Center are still scheduled to take place, and we encourage you NOT to reach out directly to Kodak Center or Ticketmaster with an inquiry or refund request. If anything changes, we will contact ticket buyers with updates. Meanwhile, the best way to check your event status is through this web page.POSTPONED OR RESCHEDULED EVENTS:
We encourage you to please be patient and hold on to your tickets, as tickets already purchased will be honored for the rescheduled event. Refunds can be requested at the original point of purchase if you are unable to attend on the new date once announced, and instructions will be provided at that time.
CANCELED EVENTS: Refunds will be issued at the original point of purchase. If you ordered your tickets online through Ticketmaster, there is nothing you need to do. Ticketmaster will automatically refund the full cost of the ticket and fees to the original purchaser’s credit card. If you purchased in person at the Box Office via cash or credit card, please complete the form below. The Box Office is CLOSED until further notice, so we will contact you when we're ready to process your refund. If you purchased your tickets elsewhere, contact your point of purchase directly.
YOU for your patience as we work through this unprecedented time.