(Updated 2/26/22 at 11:00 a.m.)
The following events at Kodak Center have been POSTPONED, RESCHEDULED or CANCELED:
- That Golden Girls Show! A Puppet Parody (2/26/22): CANCELED
- L.O.L. Surprise! Live - Calling All B.B.'s (4/5/22): CANCELED
- Scooby-Doo! and The Lost City of Gold (2/19/22): CANCELED
- FRIENDS! The Musical Parody (4/20/22): CANCELED
- Steve Vai: Inviolate Tour (3/4/22): RESCHEDULED to 11/4/2022
- Howie Mandel (12/5/21): CANCELED
- Dream Theater (11/19/21): CANCELED
- Trailer Park Boys 20th Anniversary Sunnyvale Xmas (12/15/21): CANCELED
- Gordon Lightfoot (10/20/21): RESCHEDULED to 4/9/2022
- Pandora Presents Disney Princess - The Concert (11/28/21): RESCHEDULED to 11/27/2022
- Cody Jinks (9/14/21): CANCELED
We encourage you to please be patient and hold on to your tickets, as tickets already purchased will be honored for the rescheduled event. Refunds will be offered once the new date has been announced, and instructions will be provided at that time.RESCHEDULED EVENTS:
Tickets already purchased will be honored for the rescheduled event. If you are unable to attend on the new date, refunds can be requested through the original point of purchase up to 14 days prior to the event.
How to Request a Refund for Tickets Purchased Online via Ticketmaster:
- Go to your Ticketmaster Account page and click See Details for the event
- Click the Contact Us button in the lower right corner of the screen
- Select Email Us
- Select Request a Refund or Credit from the dropdown menu
- Follow the prompts to submit your refund request
Once your request is successfully submitted, please allow up to 30 days for the credit to be issued to your original payment method. If the tickets were transferred to you, the refund will go to the fan who originally bought the tickets from Ticketmaster.
If you purchased tickets in person at the Kodak Center Box Office, you must surrender your tickets to receive a refund. The Box Office is open Monday through Friday from 10:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m.
CANCELED EVENTS: Refunds will be issued at the original point of purchase. If you ordered your tickets online through Ticketmaster, there is nothing you need to do. Ticketmaster will automatically refund the full cost of the ticket and fees to the original purchaser’s payment method. If you purchased tickets in person at the Kodak Center Box Office, you must surrender your tickets for a refund. The Box Office is open Monday through Friday from 10:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. If you purchased your tickets elsewhere, contact your point of purchase directly.
Thank you for your patience and understanding!