(Updated 5/20/2020 at 11:00 a.m.)
At the direction of government and public health officials, and to protect the health and safety of our guests, employees and performing artists amid the latest developments regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19), several events at Kodak Center have been POSTPONED, RESCHEDULED or CANCELED:
- Maks & Val (8/11): RESCHEDULED to 7/5/2021
- OFC Creations presents Schmoozing with Fran Drescher 6/12/2020: POSTPONED until further notice
- OFC Creations presents Seth Rudetsky's Big Fat Broadway Show (3/20-3/21): CANCELED to 5/30-5/31/20
- Gordon Lightfoot (6/4): RESCHEDULED to 12/12/20
- Marie Osmond (7/11): RESCHEDULED to 11/7/20
- Cody Jinks (3/13): RESCHEDULED to 7/16/20
- Jack Hanna’s Into the Wild Live! (3/14): RESCHEDULED to 10/17/20
- OFC Creations presents Memories of Elvis (5/16-5/17): CANCELED
- Sesame Street Live! Let’s Party! (3/24-3/25): CANCELED
- Boney James (4/4): RESCHEDULED to 10/14/20
- OFC Creations' LGBT Show Series Presents Joan Rivers Tribute Show (4/17-4/18): CANCELED
- Classic Albums Live performs Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon (4/24): CANCELED
- National Geographic’s Symphony for Our World with the Rochester Philharmonic Orchestra (4/25): POSTPONED until further notice
- Three Dog Night (4/26): RESCHEDULED to 10/24/20
- Scooby-Doo! and The Lost City of Gold (4/30): POSTPONED until further notice
- Island Wraps presents Love & Unity Soiree feat. Etana, Alaine & Duane Stephenson (5/8): CANCELED
- Baby Shark Live! (5/26): RESCHEDULED to 9/17/20
- Theresa Caputo Live! The Experience (6/14): RESCHEDULED to 10/9/20
At this time, all other events at Kodak Center are still scheduled to take place, and we encourage you NOT to reach out directly to Kodak Center or Ticketmaster with an inquiry or refund request. If anything changes, we will contact ticket buyers with updates. Meanwhile, the best way to check your event status is through this web page.POSTPONED OR RESCHEDULED EVENTS:
We encourage you to please be patient and hold on to your tickets, as tickets already purchased will be honored for the rescheduled event. Refunds can be requested at the original point of purchase if you are unable to attend on the new date once announced, and instructions will be provided at that time.
CANCELED EVENTS: Refunds will be issued at the original point of purchase. If you ordered your tickets online through Ticketmaster, there is nothing you need to do. Ticketmaster will automatically refund the full cost of the ticket and fees to the original purchaser’s credit card. If you purchased in person at the Box Office via cash or credit card, please complete the form below. The Box Office is CLOSED until further notice, so we will contact you when we're ready to process your refund. If you purchased your tickets elsewhere, contact your point of purchase directly.
YOU for your patience as we work through this unprecedented time.