(Updated 5/12/22 and subject to change with CDC, NYS and/or artist guidelines)We want to ensure everyone has a safe and enjoyable experience at our venue. Together, there are actions we can take to protect us all.WHAT TO EXPECT FROM US:
WHAT WE ASK OF YOU:
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfecting throughout the building
- Continuous monitoring to ensure our safety protocols are in line with current CDC and NYS guidelines
- Please do not enter the building if you are experiencing flu-like symptoms.
- Keep a safe distance from other patrons and staff when possible.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water and sanitize frequently.
Kodak Center does NOT
require proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test for entry to the venue, and face masks are optional. Please be aware that Kodak Center will operate at 100% capacity and you will be seated with guests directly in front of, next to and behind you. As always, patrons are asked to not attend the event if experiencing symptoms consistent with COVID-19.PLEASE NOTE: Some touring artists may still require face masks, proof of vaccination, and/or a negative COVID-19 test to attend their shows at Kodak Center, and the venue will defer to their mandates. We will list those shows and details below as they arise. We will also post that information on the specific event page here on KodakCenter.com, on the Ticketmaster.com event page, our social media channels, and within emails to our subscribers and ticket buyers. Please be sure that you always carefully review the policy and prepare yourself before attending an event at our venue.