Dear Kodak Center Friends and Family,
We are excited to welcome our fans back for ticketed shows! We have been successfully managing meetings and events under New York State guidelines for several weeks now, and we will be hosting ticketed shows in our main theater come August. Tickets for several shows are now on sale online via Ticketmaster, and we’ll be announcing many more soon. The on-site box office is currently closed, but we will let you know when that reopens for in-person sales.
Below are attendance guidelines as of June 8th, but these could change as NYS and CDC mandates evolve:
- In alignment with current State of New York regulations, Kodak Center has decided to host all ticketed shows in the main theater for fully vaccinated attendees only.
- To enter the venue, attendees must present proof of vaccination; either a COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card or New York State Excelsior Pass, along with a photo ID. For more on the Excelsior Pass, click HERE.
- Children ages 12 and up must also be vaccinated and show proof of vaccination (no ID required).
- Children 11 and under, who are unvaccinated, may attend with a vaccinated adult, but must wear a mask.
- In alignment with current NYS and CDC guidelines, vaccinated attendees of ticketed shows in the main theater will not be required to wear masks, and seats will not be socially distanced.
We understand and respect that some are unable to receive the vaccine. However, we had to make this difficult decision taking into consideration the NYS and CDC guidelines. Given these circumstances, we will provide full refunds for previously purchased tickets. For more details on how to request a refund, click HERE. If you purchased tickets in person at our box office, please complete the Refund Request Form below.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.