(Updated 9/17/21 and subject to change with CDC, NYS and/or artist guidelines)
We want to ensure everyone has a safe and enjoyable experience at our venue. Together, there are actions we can take to protect us all.WHAT TO EXPECT FROM US:
WHAT WE ASK OF YOU:
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfecting throughout the building
- Continuous monitoring to ensure our safety protocols are in line with current CDC and NYS guidelines
- Please do not enter the building if you are experiencing flu-like symptoms.
- Wear a face covering to protect yourself and others, regardless of vaccination status.
- Keep a safe distance from other patrons and staff when possible.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water and sanitize frequently.
Currently, proof of vaccination and/or a negative COVID-19 test is not
required for admission for most events. Check the page for the event you plan on attending for event-specific policies in place.
For all events, all guests are required to wear a face covering at all times
, regardless of vaccination status. Please be aware that Kodak Center will operate at 100% capacity and you will be seated with guests directly in front of, next to and behind you. If you have any questions or concerns about this policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for your cooperation as we continue to respond to these evolving conditions.