(Updated 12/3/21 and subject to change with CDC, NYS and/or artist guidelines)
We want to ensure everyone has a safe and enjoyable experience at our venue. Together, there are actions we can take to protect us all.WHAT TO EXPECT FROM US:
WHAT WE ASK OF YOU:
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfecting throughout the building
- Continuous monitoring to ensure our safety protocols are in line with current CDC and NYS guidelines
Currently, proof of vaccination is required for admission to the following events ONLY:
- Please do not enter the building if you are experiencing flu-like symptoms.
- Wear a face covering to protect yourself and others, regardless of vaccination status.
- Keep a safe distance from other patrons and staff when possible.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water and sanitize frequently.
- Almost Queen: December 18, 2021 at 8:00 p.m.
- The Wood Brothers: January 25, 2021 at 7:30 p.m.
- Buddy Guy: April 8, 2022 at 8:00 p.m.
- "Weird Al" Yankovic: May 11, 2022 at 7:30 p.m.
Guests are considered fully vaccinated at least 14 days after their final dose of a Pfizer, Moderna, or Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine. Children under age 12 will be permitted to attend the performance with an adult that meets the vaccination requirements.
To verify COVID-19 vaccination, all guests 12 and older must display identification along with one of the following:
- Physical Vaccination Card (photo or photocopy will NOT be accepted)
- NYS Excelsior Pass
- Government issued vaccine proof from outside NYS
For all events, all guests are required to wear a face covering at all times
, regardless of vaccination status, and unless stationary and eating or drinking. Please be aware that Kodak Center will operate at 100% capacity and you will be seated with guests directly in front of, next to and behind you. If you have any questions or concerns about this policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for your cooperation as we continue to respond to these evolving conditions.